Former NBA star Matt Barnes and his girlfriend, Anansa Sims share first photos with their newborn son ~ Welcome to Chollam's blog

Former NBA star Matt Barnes and his girlfriend, Anansa Sims share first photos with their newborn son












NBA star Matt Barnes, 38, and his stunning girlfriend, Anansa Sims, 39, who both welcomed their first child, a son named Ashton Joseph Barnes aka "AJ" on Saturday, have shared first photos with their newborn baby.

The couple shared these adorable photos of them bonding with their son in Anansa's maternity bed.

Anansa captioned the images, "I couldn’t have done it without you my Love .. You talked me through every push... held my hand... and said exactly what I needed to hear to get our little man here .. #foreverlove #blessed".





Barnes already has 10-year-old twin sons, Carter and Isaiah with his ex-wife Gloria Govan. His girlfriend, Anansa also has three children, ages 5-7 from her previous marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment